1. The office is on the tenth floor. It will be too tiring if we climb the stairs；we＇d better take the ______ .
A. elevator B. tram C. ascender D. riser
2. If you want to lose weight, you should not eat between _____ .
A. terms B. travel C. meals D. limits
He is addicted to caffeine. Every morning, he will never truly wake up until he sips a cup of freshly ______ coffee.
A. squeezed B. brewed C. drained D. cooked
D吧 ........ B才對 專有名詞
1. to devote or give oneself up to
1. person who addicts himself, esp. to drugs
2. 榨出,擠出[(+out of/from)];塞進[(+into)]
4. 勒索;強取;使負擔沈重[(+out of/from)]
brewed adj. (形容詞 adjective 喝醉酒的
- 1. a pipe or channel that carries off water, sewage, etc
- 2. an instance or cause of continuous diminution in resources or energy; depletion
- 3. a device, such as a tube, for insertion into a wound, incision, or bodily cavity to drain off pus, etc
- 4. the electrode region in a field-effect transistor into which majority carriers flow from the interelectrode conductivity channel
Many vineyard owners are concerned that oversupply may cause the _____ prices of wine to drop on the market.
A. quota B retail C surplus D. tariff
On our way to the movie theater, we met five girls, two of ________ wore red skirts.
A. them B. those C. who D. whom
A吧 文法 不會 D才對
She can share with us her experience abroad. She has ________ many countries around the world.
A. gone to B. been visited C. been to D. touring
B吧 文法 ......... C才對
_________ the necessary qualifications, the applicant was not considered suitable for the job.
A. Lacking B. He lacked C. Lacked D . Lacked of
文法 不會 C吧 .......... A才對
Mr. Lin: Hello, may I speak to Mr. Wang, please?
Ms. Chen: ________ Would you like to leave a message?
Mr. Lin: I＇ll call him later. Thank you.
A. Hold on, please.
B. Sorry, wrong number.
C. He is not available right now.
D. I will put you through.
Danny: What＇s the matter? You really look down.
Danny: Cheer up! It＇s not the end of the world.
A. I an in a fever of excitement.
B. My boss was mad at me for making a mistake.
C. I never look down upon you.
D. You must have got out of bed on the wrong side.
Gary: How was your trip to Thailand?
Janet: Awful. I spent most of my time in the hotel.
Janet: It was raining heavily when I was there.
Gary: That was too bad.
A. Was it fun? B. How come? C.Why won＇t you go out ? D. Which hotel?
以為 C . B才對
Betty: Would you like some more beef?
Henry: _________ I＇m already too full.
Betty: How about some fruit?
Yes, please No, thanks.
That＇s great. No wonder.